TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS VALID FROM 1 JUNE 2015 – UK
Rob Samuelson International Limited, London
1. The employment of a candidate introduced or referred by Rob Samuelson International Limited, 78A Lennard Road, London SE20 7LY, Company Registration no. 06156189 (herein after referred to as RSI) will constitute the Employer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions herein contained.
2. Should any candidate introduced by RSI, directly or indirectly, be taken into service in any capacity, be it permanent, temporary, trial or contractual, as well as on probation or awaiting issuing of work permit, within one year of such introduction, the applicable fee will become payable. The Employer agrees to notify RSI immediately of the candidate’s engagement and the value of the total taxable annual gross remuneration of the candidate.
3. The definition of Employer shall include any branches, subsidiaries, holding companies or associate companies of the addressee to whom the candidate was introduced or referred as a direct or indirect result of any initial introduction by RSI.
4. The addressee accepts that the information on candidates is confidential and that written permission from RSI is required to: a) Divulge it to anyone else, b) Contact the candidate’s present employer.
5. The responsibility for final selection and appointment of a candidate rests with the Employer. RSI gives no warranty to the skills or ability of the candidate to perform any specific duties.
6. While every effort has been made to carefully select candidates, RSI or its staff shall not be liable for any consequential loss, damage or injuries to persons or companies resulting from the introduction or employment of a candidate referred by RSI.
7. If employment of a candidate referred by RSI is terminated through an act over which the candidate has no control, such as: a) Retrenchment b) Redundancy c) Sale of business d) Unfair dismissal… the fee will be payable by the contracted client with no guarantee / replacement / refund.
8. In the event of an applicant presented by RSI being interviewed by the Employer, RSI does not accept any liability in the event of unfair discrimination by the Employer. In such a case RSI may refuse to replace or offer a credit.
9. Fees become due upon commencement of service of the candidate and are payable within 7 (Seven) days after such date by the Employer. Failure to pay on time will render the guarantee invalid for that placement and in the event where a discounted rate was charged, the fees will become payable at the full rate, according to the terms of business, and interest will be charged at 2.5% per month on all overdue accounts.
10. The fee payable to RSI is based on the total taxable remuneration package of the candidate referred for the first year of employment. Accommodation provided or an allowance will be valued to be worth at least £200 per candidate per month and a company car, or car or travel allowance to be worth at least £200 per month or the actual value of the allowance.
11. Timeous payment of fees within 7 (Seven) days will entitle the Employer to a credit should the candidate leave the service of the Employer. The candidate must have actually left the premises of the Employer and the last working day will also be the last day for which the candidate receives payment. Such termination and request for a credit must be in writing to RSI within 14 days after the resignation of the candidate. See fee schedule. Replacements will only be done once, as a one off and only providing the payment was made in full within the 7 days of starting or as per the Invoice. RSI will assist in recruiting a further or additional replacement if required, but at the fee structure arranged.
12. The terms and conditions contained herein constitute the entire contract between RSI and the Employer and no concession, indulgence or extension of time shall be deemed to be a waiver of RSI rights in terms of this contract.
13. The Employer: a) shall be liable for all legal charges as between attorney and own client, including collection charges in the recovery of any fees due in terms hereof and for any other amount owing by the Employer b) hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court notwithstanding that the amount claimed exceeds such jurisdiction.
FEE SCHEDULE: PERMANENT PLACEMENTS
|Annual Taxable Remuneration Including Benefits||Fee % excluding VAT||Credit % if validated by timeous payment within 7 days|
|1-30 days||30-60 days||60-90 days|
|£25,000 and under||16%||Replacement or 60%||40%||20%|
|£25,001 and over||18%||Replacement or 60%||40%||20%|
|Search assignment / International placements||20%||Replacement or 60%||40%||20%|